Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Nursing School...

Nursing school is going good so far. It requires a lot of reading. Lab time is pretty fun because we just do a lot of role playing. Clinicals will be starting in 1 week. We will start clinicals at a Senior Center and then move to a hospital. I am still nervous about applying what I actually am learning and already know.

We still haven't recieved the rest of our uniforms (school shirts & "Crocodile Hunter" vest) that we have to wear with white pants. I have my first test tomorrow. I also have to take my Drug Calculation test on October 18th - I have to make a 100% on this test. I am a little nervous. We took a Drug Calculation Quiz yesterday, I made a 100% (after she removed the apothecary question). Apothecary calculations are out-of-date, they are being phased out.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Keep up the good work!