Saturday, October 14, 2006

Injuries

Last week it was Christopher getting hit in the temple by a football. Today it is me...I broke my right wrist this evening. I hope that this is not the "1 injury a week" month for the families. I am typing this with my left hand, so bear with me. Yes, I am right handed. I am wondering how this will effect me at school, but I can't imagine it causing me too much problems. I am keeping this short because my left shoulder is starting to hurt (from typing by itself) and my pain pill hasn't taken effect yet. I hope everyone has a blessed rest of the month. By the way, I have a splint at the moment, but am supposed to get a cast on Monday.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Keep us posted on how you are doing. I am so sorry to hear about the injury. God will take care of you. You have family around to help you out. Don't worry.