Friday, August 18, 2006

A New Link....

I have added a new link on the right hand side of the screen. It is Christopher's Blog. Donna has finally joined the blogger craze. I am excited about her new venture into blogging.

Donna is the sole member of the Blogging Police. Donna sends out reminders to bloggers when they do not update their blogs frequently enough. You see, Donna checks everybodies blog daily for updates. Oooooooooooh, do you see where this might be going? I would like to welcome Donna to blogging and remind her to update frequently as I have just joined the Blogging Police (I will be assigned to her blog only). Just picking with you Donna!!!!!!!!! I actually appreciate the reminders in a backwards kind of way!

I hope everyone enjoys getting to know Christopher and seeing how much he has grown up.

No comments: