Tuesday, June 20, 2006

FYI.......

Everyone may not really know the families on our links, so I thought I might do a little clarification.

  1. Callie's Blog is my cousin's blog for his 2 wonderful daughters (Callie & Avery).
  2. Malachi's Blog is my cousin's blog for her wonderful son (Malachi).
  3. Lisa's Blog is my cousin's (you are still very much my cousin) blog for her 3 wonderful boys (Josh, Stephen, and Andrew [A.J.]).
  4. Lisa's Homeschool Blog is the aforementioned Lisa's blog where she discusses homeschooling issues.
  5. Lisa's "Love Letters 4 Jesus" Blog is the aforementioned Lisa's blog where she opens her heart through creative poetry to God. This blog is a great place to read if you need your spirits lifted.
  6. Lilly's Blog is my Uncle Andy's blog where he shares about his times with his granddaughter (Lilly).
  7. Gabehart's Family Blog is my cousin's (Brian's side of the family) blog for her wonderful son (Austin) and her wonderful daughter (Alex).

If anyone else has a blog I would love to add you to my links. I hope that this helps everyone know who my links are for.

No comments: