Thursday, June 22, 2006

End of School Update (I forgot to post)

I didn't realize that I didn't post this at the end of the year.

Amber and Alyssa both did great this year in school. They both made the "Merit Roll" for the year. This basically means that they averaged A's & B's for the entire year. Alyssa had A's & B's all year. Amber had A's & B's except for 1 C. I think the girls have done an exceptional job this year.

Aunt Laura should be impressed with the art talent that both Amber and Alyssa have. The art teacher awards 3 certificates per class: "Outstanding Artist" (1 for a boy & 1 for a girl) & "Most Improved in Art" (1 per class). And the winners are:



Amber won "Outstanding Artist" (Girl) for her class.
Alyssa won "Most Improved in Art" for her class.

If you remember the painting I did, you will know they didn't get their artistic talents from me.
Here is a sample of their artistic talent.

"Peace Beach" by Amber Stowers




"Rainbow Garden" by Alyssa Stowers
Next year Amber will be in 5th grade and Alyssa will be in 4th grade.
Sorry for the delay in this info. I will try to make sure I post my drafts next time.

No comments: