Friday, December 08, 2006

November 2006

Mid November - The divorce is final. I want to wish Brian the best. He will always have a special place in my heart.

Thanksgiving - The girls had a great time visiting with Nana & Papa, Uncle Chuck, Uncle Mark, Aunt Laura, Mayson, Luke, Claire, John Mark, and their dad (of course). I will post some of Amber's pictures in the next few days.

I celebrated a very quiet Thanksgiving with my parents. We chose to skip the traditional big meal (since it was just us 3) and had filet mignon, baked potato, and salad for our dinner.

We have much to be thankful for...our freedom, a loving God, our lives, our families, our friends, forgiveness, and so much more.

November 27th - My cast was removed. The wrist is still not completely healed, but they felt mobility was more important at this time. I wear a splint for most activities. Putting any weight on the wrist is still very painful. It also hurts after strenuous use. The nice thing about the splint...I can wash my arm and hands properly. I am supposed to wear the splint for the next 5 weeks.

No comments: