Thursday, November 24, 2005

Our list of Thanksgiving

Alyssa –

I am thankful that God is in my heart, that I am getting the education I need, for all the teachers I have had, that I have a family, my friends, and that I have a life. I am glad that I don’t have to get a life.

Amber –

I am thankful that Jesus came to Earth to take away our sins. I am thankful for my family. I am thankful that I go to a good school and have a great teacher. I am very thankful for my dog, Angel. I am also thankful for the electricity that brings me: Nintendo, TV, hot water, air conditioning and heat, DirecTV, DVD player, Stereo, VCR, computer, and lights. I am thankful that I am growing up and getting taller. I am thankful that this century has good fashion taste. I am also thankful that I don’t have to wear glasses (at least yet). I am thankful that I am alive. I am also thankful for anything important that I may have not mentioned.

Kim –

I am thankful for God’s wonderful love and mercy. I am thankful for family. I am very thankful for our health. I am thankful that the girls and myself are all doing great in school. I am thankful for life. I am thankful for fried turkey skin!! I am thankful for everything and one. Last, but not least, I am thankful for school. (Amber helped me write my list of thanksgiving.)

No comments: