Sunday, October 16, 2005

Grades have come in...

The girls have gotten their 1st report cards for the year. They have done a great job.

Alyssa’s grades
Reading Comprehension (A)
Reading Vocabulary (A)
Reading Fluency(Year End Goal 120) 134
Spelling (A)
English/Language Arts (B)
Math Concepts (A)
Math Facts (A)
Science/Health (B)
Social Studies (A)
Teacher Comments: Alyssa made the Merit Roll (A’s & B’s)! Keep up the good work!

Amber’s grades
Reading (B)
English/Language Arts (B)
Math (A)
Science/Health (B)
Social Studies (B)
Teacher Comments: Amber’s excellent work is a reflection of her fine attitude and effort. Congratulations on always having your homework! It is a pleasure to work with such a willing child!


The girls are truly doing a great job in school! I am doing ok in school too. I made a 98 on my first math test and a 78 (C+) on my first Anatomy test. I also made a 25 (of 25) on my first speech and a 23 (of 25) on my first test in speech. I am hoping to be able to bring up my Anatomy grade with the next test.

The weather is getting cooler. The girls are looking forward to Halloween (really the CANDY!!) They are even thinking ahead to Christmas.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Way to go, all three of you! Great job. I'm glad to read the girls are enjoying their new school.